All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a practical and accessible guide that demonstrates how to intelligently and successfully reduce IT costs. Eliminating and driving down costs have long been second nature for many IT organizations. In challenging ecomic times, even further culling of IT costs is a requirement for the survival of many businesses. Whether in the midst of an ecomic downturn or upturn, effective cost management is critical as IT costs can be a significant proportion of businesses overheads and can even impact their competitive position in the marketplace. A Practical Guide to Reducing IT Costs provides a toolkit of invative ideas to assess and reduce costs in an IT organization. It brings together practical advice based on interviews and comments from more than 60 CIO's and IT leaders, as well as a whole host of tried-and-tested ideas that, if implemented, will successfully reduce IT costs.
- Author BiographyAnita Cassidy has more than 30 years experience in the IT industry. She is currently a partner in IT Directions, a successful IT consulting firm.
- Author(s)Anita Cassidy,Dan Cassidy
- PublisherJ Ross Publishing
- Date of Publication29/04/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationFlorida
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJ Ross Publishing
- Content Notefigures
- Weight558 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.