All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a practical handbook for all early years professionals. It is written in a very reader-friendly fashion, full of useful ideas and suggestions about working with children who are affected by the disorder, and how to ensure they are fully included in the setting. Included in the book are the topics of: an understanding of ASDs; signs and symptoms; practical ways to help and support; case studies; and useful resources.
- Author BiographyCollette Drifte is a freelance author and trainer, with 22 years' experience in mainstream and special education. She has a B.Phil (Ed) from the University of Birmingham specialising in Learning Difficulties. She has written numerous articles and books in the fileds of early years special needs and speaks regularly at conferences and national exhibitions.
- Author(s)Collette Drifte
- PublisherStep Forward Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleMeeting Special Needs
- Place of PublicationLeamington Spa
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintStep Forward Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.