All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionA fascinating insight into the living art of topiary, with step-by-step instructions, spectacular photography and authoritative text. Projects show how to clip a spiral, create freehand figures; use topiary frames; train an arch; and tame a hedge. Includes simple designs aimed at complete beginners and more ambitious schemes for experienced enthusiasts.
- Author BiographyJenny Hendy has a degree in Classical Botany, has worked for one of Britain's leading gardening magazines, and was editor of the European Topiary Society's journal, Topiarius. She is an author, lecturer and TV guest presenter, and runs a thriving garden design consultancy. She is the author of many books on subjects ranging from container gardening to garden construction. Jenny won the Garden Media Guild Award in 2010 for the practical Book of the Year with Kid's First Gardening Book, Published by Lorenz Books.
- Author(s)Jenny Hendy
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication30/04/2012
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note300 photographs
- Weight771 g
- Width228 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
Most relevant reviews
- louisedelore201...03 Mar, 2015by
I bought this book looking for advice and ideas on Topiary. I found it to be quite informative with wonderful photographs of beautiful examples of a wide range of topiary. Well written easy to understand and inspirational.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.