All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis concise and useful book of Hilchot Kashrut is specially crafted fo the modern Jewish home. Researched and written by Rabbi Pinchas Cohen, a faculty memeber at Yeshivat Har Etzion in alon Shevut, Israel, it covers a range of frequently asked questions, such as: Can one use a dishwasher for both milk and meat dishes? and What is Glatt Kosher? A Practical Guide to the Laws of Kashrut is a comprehensive guide for those setting out to make a Kosher kitchen, and a valuable reference for those more informed about Kashrut issues.
- Author(s)Rabbi Pinchas Cohen
- PublisherToby Press Ltd
- Date of Publication08/04/2011
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintToby Press Ltd
- Weight272 g
- Width142 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine13 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.