All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt is easy to be good by being weak. It is easy to be strong by being wicked. It is difficult and heroic to be free... Rudolf Steiner often emphasised the importance of meditation practice for the self-development of students of anthroposophy. In his writings and lectures, he offered various insights for approaches to meditation and for strengthening the qualities needed to unfold our spiritual abilities. In this accessible book, Massimo Scaligero -- a lifelong student of Rudolf Steiner -- systematically illuminates Steiner's practices, building on the foundation of our human constitution and explaining how and why these practices work. This is a text that should be read and thought about deeply, but also acted upon. It will be an aid to all those who wish to take the path of initiation through anthroposophy.
- Author BiographyMassimo Scaligero (1906-1980) was born Antonio Sgabelloni in Calabria, Italy. He was a renowned spiritual thinker who drew on both Western and Eastern traditions. He is the author of The Secret of Space and Time and Treatise on Living Thinking along with many other untranslated works.
- Author(s)Massimo Scaligero
- PublisherSteinerBooks, Inc
- Date of Publication04/02/2016
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationGreat Barringron
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLindisfarne Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Translated byEric L. Bisbocci
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.