All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.48
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.20
About this product
- DescriptionIn the wooded Amish hill country, a professor at a small college, a local pastor and the county sheriff are the only ones among the mainstream - or 'English' - who possess the instincts and skills to work the cases that impact all county residents, matter their code of conduct or religious creed. Three young friends disappear while travelling on their Amish rite of passage, Rumschpringe, or 'wild days'. In a race against the clock, the sheriff must find a murderer and break a ruthless drug ring operating within the heart of Ohio's Amish Country.
- Author BiographyRetired college professor P. L. GAUS lives with his wife, Madonna, in Wooster, Ohio.
- Author(s)P. L. Gaus
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication26/05/2011
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight178 g
- Width140 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.