Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThe objective of this research is to develop a prediction code for the Air Force Research Laboratory Propulsion Directorate that can accurately determine the gross thrust coefficient for a user defined n-axisymmetric two-dimensional converging diverging zzle. The code includes the effects of friction, angularity, and expansion losses on zzle efficiency. To demonstrate the prediction method, the generated computational results were compared to experimental data, as well as computational results from other existing zzle performance codes, for a number of different zzle geometries. The zzle internal performance prediction code showed excellent agreement with experimental data in predicting the gross thrust performance for all zzle geometries considered. It was shown, however, that when the experimental data showed evidence of flow separation, a flow phemen this code is unable to predict, the code results underpredicted the experimental by up to 10%.
- Author(s)Angela M Geatz
- Date of Publication20/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight231 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.