All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
About this product
- DescriptionThe influence of positive thinking in your everyday life will change your outlook and improve optimistic energy. Keeping a positive attitude will compel you and the people you are in contact with to perk up life and give you more joy and satisfaction. The first step to improving your attitude is to turn a negative into a positive. Have you heard the saying Every cloud has a silver lining? The book A Press Release from the Color Black turns the supposed negative color in the crayon box into a positive. A Press Release from the Color Black will enlighten its readers on black's optimistic positive side, creates a new way of rethinking thoughts, and gives you the chance to explore your feelings about the perception of skin tone, the world we live in, our place in the universe and beauty of nature. The goal of A Press Release from the Color Black is to reinvent the color black to the entire world. This is the end of the road for black's ufficial, official status of an evil gloomy Gus.
- Author BiographyIvy Newton-Gamble is a graduate of Florida A & M University earning a B.A. in Sociology. She is also an avid reader and traveler fascinated by people and cultural traditions and is a proud member of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Inc.
- Author(s)Ivy Newton-Gamble
- Date of Publication28/01/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.