All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.63
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $114.18
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.73
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.35
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.69
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.47
About this product
- DescriptionTessa Monroe has sacrificed a lot to become the new Assistant Vice President, including weekend, a social life, and learning how to cook. Her best friend Christian Douglas has been the main man in her life since paste was considered a snack, but he's had different plans for his life than climbing the corporate ladder. With a playground proposal and one steamy college night in their past, Tessa is on the quest for her dream job while Christian searches for his dream girl. After she watches her friend's heart get broken once again, Tessa steps in to introduce him to a coworker who may just be Christian's perfect match. When things get serious between them, however, Tessa isn't quite as elated as she expected to be. In fact, she's been having some very weird--and distracting--feelings she can't quite name. Combining friendship and romance can have messy results. Will Tessa and Christian find a way to rekindle that third grade romance or has their window already closed?
- Author BiographyStephanie Haddad's earliest works featured unicorns and talking pumpkins who overcame adversity, evil, and the threat of being baked into pies. With age, her writing has evolved to more grown-up topics, like love and the complicated relationships between people. Her first novel, A Previous Engagement, was released in July 2011. Her other titles include, Love Regifted, Love Unlisted, Socially Awkward, a short story collection called Other Kinds of Love, and My Life in Yoga Pants, a collection of nonfiction essays. Stephanie lives north of Boston with her husband, two children, and two dogs, fitting writing into her business schedule whenever she can. Visit www.stephaniehaddad.com for more information on upcoming titles and other news.
- Author(s)Stephanie Haddad
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Illustrator(s)Emily S Rubenstein
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.