All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.41
About this product
- DescriptionIn this part-memoir, part how-to handbook, wedding blogger Sara Cotner shares how you can resist the pressure to create the wedding of someone else's dreams and instead reclaim the real purposes of a wedding: community, connection, commitment, and fun. A Priceless Wedding covers all the basics: securing a location, finding a dress, deciding on flowers, selecting a wedding party, planning the ceremony, choosing rings, and everything in between, but it goes beyond the elements of a traditional wedding to help you plan an eco-friendly, hand-crafted, budget-minded celebration that will be both memorable and meaningful. Featuring do-it-yourself projects that help you create your own unique wedding favours, sew a homemade wedding quilt, and more, this book will inspire you to begin your own traditions and rituals that will clarify your values and let you live them out loud.
- Author BiographySara Cotner (Houston, TX) is a popular blogger at 2000dollarwedding.com and is a known resource for those interested in meaningful, budget-minded, hand-crafted weddings. She has been featured on CNN.com, Inside Edition, the pages of the Wall Street Journal, and more.
- Author(s)Sara Cotner
- PublisherVoyageur Press Inc
- Date of Publication06/12/2012
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationStillwater
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVoyageur Press Inc
- Content Note24 colour illustrations
- Weight608 g
- Width191 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.