All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBook-smart and more than a little naive, Robert Sapolsky left the comforts of college in the US for a research project studying a troop of baboons in Kenya. Whether he's relating his adventures with his neighbours, Masai tribesmen, or his experiences learning how to sneak up and dart suspicious baboons, Sapolsky combines irreverence and humour with the best credentials in his field. A Primate's Memoir is the culmination of over two decades of experience and research - an exhilarating, hilarious and daring memoir, and an astonishing masterpiece of the people and nature of Africa.
- Author BiographyRobert Sapolsky is Professor of Biology and Neurology at Stanford University, and a research associate with the Institute of Primate Research, National Museums of Kenya. He lives in San Francisco.
- PrizesShortlisted for Aventis Prize for Science Books 2002 and Natural World Book of the Year 2002.
- Author(s)Robert M. Sapolsky
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication04/04/2002
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight229 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.