All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book aims at meeting the growing demand in the field by introducing the basic spatial ecometrics methodologies to a wide variety of researchers. It provides a practical guide that illustrates the potential of spatial ecometric modelling, discusses problems and solutions and interprets empirical results.
- Author BiographyGiuseppe Arbia (PhD Cantab) is Full Professor of Economic Statistics at the Universita Cattolica del Sacro Cuore of Rome, Italy, and Lecturer of Statistics at the Universita della Svizzera Italiana in Lugano, Switzerland. He was formerly Visiting Professor at New York University, USA, and at many other international universities. He has published five books and more than 100 articles on the topic of spatial statistics and econometrics and is currently the Chairman of the Spatial Econometrics Association and the Director of the Spatial Econometrics Advanced Institute.
- Author(s)Giuseppe Arbia
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/06/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitlePalgrave Texts in Econometrics
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight440 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $20.02Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.