Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.26Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.82
About this product
- DescriptionA Primer of LISREL represents the first complete guide to the use of LISREL computer programming in analyses of covariance structures. Rather than writing for the expert statistician, Dr. Byrne draws examples from her own research in providing a practical guide to applications of LISREL modeling for the unsophisticated user. This book surpasses the other theoretically cumbersome manuals, as the author describes procedures and examples establishing for the user the first book requiring supplement to the understanding of causal modeling and LISREL.
- Author(s)Barbara M. Byrne
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/10/2011
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note60 black & white tables, biography
- Weight311 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1989
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.