All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionA Primer of Neuroimmulogical Disease is a significant new resource for anyone interested in conditions such as multiple sclerosis(MS), myasthenia gravis, and neurological infections. It is a practical and balanced guide to the diagsis and treatment of neuroimmulogical disease. A Primer of Neuroimmulogical Disease distinguishes itself by providing a range of features t generally included in texts on neuroimmulogy. These include broad presentation of information in the form of figures and tables; strong cohesion among topics by focusing on a few prototypic neuroimmulogical diseases, which serve as a foundation from which to explore other neuroimmulogical diseases; a single author perspective, with references across chapters; and a focus on the overlap between neuroimmulogical and neuroinfectious diseases. Neurologists, immulogists, infectious disease specialists, neuroscientists and others interested in neuroimmulogical diseases such as MS will find A Primer of Neuroimmulogical to be a state-of-the-art resource.
- Author BiographyAndrew R. Pachner, MD Professor, Department of Neurology and Neuroscience New Jersey Medical School University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey Newark, NJ, USA
- Author(s)Andrew R. Pachner
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/02/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note12 black & white tables, biography
- Weight623 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.