All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.45
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $18.20Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains a rousing statement on the importance of communication and creativity for individual success. It looks at how we communicate with ourselves and others from both perspectives, the practical and the theoretical. This title explains the foundations of communication theory and practice as it applies to other more specific fields.
- Author BiographyChristian Jonathan Haverkampf is a psychiatrist, lawyer, economist and film scholar. He is a professor of communication at the American College of Communication.
- Author(s)Christian Jonathan Haverkampf
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication06/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.