All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.12Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionThis new edition provides a concise but systematic guide to the basics of REBT--a valuable approach for helping clients overcome emotional and behavioral difficulties. The authors have updated this practical resource to reflect recent developments in REBT theory and practice. Part I: Briefly outlines the principles considered central to an understanding of REBT. Part II: Details a sequence of 20 REBT steps recommended for use during peer counseling and clinical work. Part III: illustrates the application of the REBT process to a specific case. The brief overview of REBT practice presented in this primer is designed to complement rather than replace comprehensive texts for conducting REBT at a more advanced level.
- Author BiographyDr Windy Dryden , Ph.D., is professor of counselling at Goldsmiths College, University of London, UK. He is a Fellow of the British Psychological Society and of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy. Dr Raymond DiGiuseppe , Ph.D., ABPP, is professor of psychology and chair of the psychology department at St. John's University in New York, USA. He has served as director of professional education at the Albert Ellis Institute in New York City. Michael Neenan is associate director of the Center for Stress Management in London, England. He coedits the Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapist , which is the journal of the Association for Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapists (United Kingdom).
- Author(s)Michael Neenan,Raymond DiGiuseppe,Windy Dryden
- PublisherResearch Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/05/2010
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationIL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintResearch Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.