Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.50
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.59
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.22
- AU $17.72Trending at AU $20.83
- AU $16.58Trending at AU $22.43
- AU $12.65Trending at AU $18.66
About this product
- DescriptionIt is autumn 1954, and after the success of Molly McQueen's detective agency, she decides to add a new domestic branch. It is t long before one of the newly hired employees, Maisie, uncovers a riveting mystery by accident while visiting a client. Vera Barton's husband Dave and young daughter Etta went missing in 1930. After Dave's body was found, everyone assumed the worst. But decades later, Molly reluctantly agrees to take up the search for the long-lost child, and ends up unravelling a tale of misery and revenge, laced with family secrets and heartbreak.
- Author BiographyBorn in Dundee in 1938, Maureen Reynolds lived with her mother, grandad and brother in two rooms on Macdonald Street. She left school at 15 and has held a variety of jobs. Married in 1956, she lives in Perthshire and has four children and seven grandchildren. She is the author or numerous best-selling books including The Sunday Girls-trilogy, Voices in the Street and Teatime Tales from Dundee.
- Author(s)Maureen Reynolds
- PublisherBlack and White Publishing
- Date of Publication08/06/2011
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlack and White Publishing
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.