Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionIn the summer of 2010 the Big Horn Mountains in Wyoming the fisherpersons had a late start on the fishing. There had been a heavy, wet sw late in May and then slow, steady rains. When we did get to the stream it was barren with the exception of the willows and one small flower. That changed and this book is about that change.
- Author BiographyThe artist is an opportunist who captures photos of things she loves. This boot was seen at a parade and she loved the flowers on it. The photographs in this book were taken on weekly fishing trips so there are photos not just of flowers but many other things in the natural world. She hopes you will find some surprising photos here that you love.
- Author(s)Becky Bereman Grimes
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNatural History: Plants
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.