All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
About this product
- DescriptionReturning to my home state of Wyoming after retiring from teaching elementary school was a joy for me. It has been thrilling to photograph Wyoming landscapes and the native flowers I grew up with. Catching the big fish was a highlight of the summer. There is a saying that God takes a vacation in Wyoming. In the summer of 2010 the Big Horn Mountains in Wyoming were transformed into a special piece of heaven. God must have really enjoyed the vacation that summer!
- Author BiographyThe artist is an opportunist who captures photos of things she loves. This boot was seen at a parade and she loved the flowers on it. The photographs in this book were taken on weekly fishing trips so there are photos not just of flowers but many other things in the natural world. She hopes you will find some surprising photos here that you love.
- Author(s)Becky Bereman Grimes
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNatural History: Plants
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.