All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.98
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionShe was always an animal lover with a soft spot for homeless pets. But, for Terri Panszi, it was a visit to the city animal shelter in Muncie, Indiana, that changed everything. Touched by the huddled masses of cats and dogs in need of human companions, she became a dedicated advocate for animal adoption-taking home a number of pets herself, while connecting others with forever homes through friends and family. And from Panszi's passion for helping these unwanted animals grew a promise that would last a lifetime: a vow to love and assist community animals through her own -kill shelter-the Animal Rescue Fund, founded in 1998. Now the ARF continues to make a difference in the lives of countless animals in the Muncie area. Throughout years of tireless work, Panszi has collected a number of stories to tell-some hilarious, some heartbreaking, and many filled with inspiration and joy. A Promise of Love is a collection of short tales from this local icon's life and work, penned by newspaper writer John W. Carlson, and featuring the many people and animals that have made an impact on Panszi's journey along the way.
- Author BiographyJohn W. Carlson is a retired newspaper feature writer and an author of a number of humorous mystery tales. A Best of Gannett award winner, his work has appeared in publications including Red Herring, Ellery Queen, and Alfred Hitchcock.
- Author(s)John W Carlson
- Date of Publication19/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Photographer(s)Kurt Hostetler
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.