Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.35Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.39
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $70.35Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $74.12Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.59
About this product
- DescriptionA Prophet In Sychar is the author's personal experience with the New Testament story of the woman at the well of Samaria, found in the fourth chapter of John's Gospel. Jacob's well is the site of an historic encounter between Jesus Christ and an unidentified woman of the Samaritan village of Sychar; when John recorded this encounter, he left out such details as facial expressions, hand gestures, body language, tone of voice, etc. This story is an attempt to add back into the story such details, and with them, the meaning, emotional and otherwise, that has until w only been guessed at. Included are a few selected shorter works, essays, if you will, or articles, discussing various aspects of the Christian faith, and a couple pieces of fiction. Bottom line, this is the output of someone who loves writing, offered to those who love reading.
- Author BiographyA career Respiratory Therapist, Mr Henderson has worked in health care since the fall of 1970. Roxanne, his wife of fourteen years, has been a nurse since sometime in the last century, but we haven't been given permission to say just how long. David has written a number of articles of varying lengths and on a variety of topics, primarily Christian in nature, and one booklet, The Serpent's Tale, the story of the fall of Lucifer and the origin of sin, as told from Lucifer's perspective. The Hendersons reside in the hometown of actor James Dean, Fairmount, Indiana, Where Cool Was Born.
- Author(s)David L Henderson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.