All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThe use of techlogy for second language learning is ever more present. This book offers a unique four-prong approach (theoretical, methodological, empirical, and pedagogical) to current and prospective uses of techlogy in L2 learning from a psycholinguistic perspective. It is accessible to teachers, graduate students, and professors of all disciplines interested in techlogy and L2 learning.
- Author BiographyRonald P. Leow, Georgetown University; Luis Cerezo, American University; Melissa Baralt, Florida International University.
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter Inc
- Date of Publication03/11/2015
- Series TitleStudies in Second and Foreign Language Education [SSFLE]
- Series Part/Volume Number11
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter Inc
- Content Note14 black & white illustrations, 45 black & white tables, 14 schw.-w. Abb., 45 schw.-w. Tab.
- Weight543 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byLuis Cerezo,Melissa Baralt,Ronald Leow
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.