All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionThe essays in this volume take ather look at the role of evangelicals in American civic life. The prominent contributors examine evangelicals' beliefs and activity on topics ranging from bioethics to race relations and welfare reform to international human rights. Taken together, the essays show that, contrary to what critics have proclaimed, the social commitment of evangelicals extends considerably beyond family-related issues, and that their activity in the public sphere makes an essential contribution to the public good. Co-published with the Ethics and Public Policy Center.
- Author BiographyMichael Cromartie is vice president of the Ethics and Public Policy Center and director of its Evangelical Studies project. He is the editor of ten books, including Caesar's Coin Revisited, Creation at Risk, Disciples and Democracy, No Longer Exiles, Peace Betrayed?, and A Preserving Grace.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/06/2003
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Series TitleEthics & Public Policy Center
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight485 g
- Width158 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byMichael Cromartie
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.