CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionDeveloping leaders is vital to Air Mobility Command (AMC) to ensure future success of AMC, as a command, and subordinate mobility units. AMC has implemented several programs under Phoenix Horizon to help create a large pool of highly competitive mobility officers through leadership development programs. This research focuses on one of those programs, the Advanced Study of Air Mobility (ASAM). Prior to this research, formal written documentation did t exist on the goals, objectives and overall conduct of the ASAM program. This research attempted to evaluate ASAM through goal and objective development and their relation to current resources.
- Author(s)Charles E Beam
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight200 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.