Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is your quick guide to better presentations. In ten short chapters, you'll have the strategies you need to create viewer-friendly presentations and to develop the speaking skills you need to mark you as a professional. Like every other form of business communication, presentations have two purposes: 1.to make your company look good. 2.to make you look good. This book will refer to PowerPoint(r) presentations but you can extrapolate the guidelines to any presentation format you choose. A format that adds more movement to your presentation or has backgrounds that are more interesting isn't necessarily more accessible or more appreciated by your audience. If you're going to apply the KISS principle (Keep It Short and Simple) to any form of business com-munication, your presentation is the one to pick. The strategies that follow will help you make a good impression and avoid boring your audience, and give you a pattern to follow that will make you a sought after presenter.
- Author BiographyHeather Wright is a freelance writer and part-time college instructor teaching business communications. Heather worked for many years in companies, both local and global in scope, and now runs her own freelance writing business. Through these experiences, she has developed her own communications skill set that she now shares in her Better Business Communications books and with her students, in the classroom, as well as, in the workplace.
- Author(s)The REV Dr Heather Wright
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication03/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.