Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.24
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe antique quilt was exquisitely embroidered with flowers and leaves. A labour of love, Bronwen thought. Until she discovered a darker purpose to the quilt's design. Sixteen year old Cat asks textile artist Bronwen Jones for help in uncovering the history of her heritage quilt, and the rumoured lost inheritance. But when Cat goes missing from her Shropshire home, and a schoolgirl is found murdered, Bron discovers the thread that links past and present, and the deadly secret the quilt contains.
- Author BiographyI was born in Swansea, South Wales, where my mum's family live, and moved to Shropshire, my father's home county, when I was five. I studied English, French & German at University in London, and worked as a secretary there until returning to Shropshire in 1980 with my family. Some of my children's stories were broadcast on BBC TV's Playschool, and my collection of tales from Shropshire folklore, 'Witches and Warriors', was published in 1995. I produced three collections of crossword books before turning to crime. I have now published two novels in the 'Star Gardens' series: Death in the Physic Garden, and Death in the Winter Garden, which feature my garden designer heroine, Fern Green, and are set in Shropshire and the Welsh borders. As well as my passion for gardening, I love crafts of all sorts, and I create templates for use with the Craft Robo and Cameo electronic cutters. Rediscovering patchwork and quilting saw the birth of my latest series of novels, The Quilt Detective, featuring textile artist Bronwen Jones. The first title in the series, A Patchwork of Poison, includes templates for 40 motifs for crafts.
- Author(s)Karen Lowe
- PublisherBeanpole Books
- Date of Publication24/10/2012
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleThe Quilt Detective
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationShrewsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBeanpole Books
- Content Note43
- Weight300 g
- Width127 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.