All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionIs there a heaven? Is hell real? Is there life after death? Discover the answers that will change your life forever! People genuinely want to kw if there is life after death. However, there are many different ideas about the afterlife. Some believe that once you are dead, that's it. Nothingness. Others sincerely hope that there is something beyond this life, but are t sure. Uncertainty. Is it possible to kw that there is life beyond the grave? If so, how does this change your life today? In A Rabbi Looks at the Afterlife, Jonathan Bernis takes you on an unforgettable journey of faith, exploring Scripture, history, and first-hand accounts of those who have experienced the afterlife. Get ready to: Re-Imagine heaven and get a clearer vision of the glorious eternity that awaits all believers Live with a greater sense of purpose and urgency, motivated by the realities of heaven and hell Be inspired by four unforgettable true stories of individuals who had near-death experiencesWhen the afterlife becomes more real, you will live every moment in light of forever and recognize the eternal significance that your life plays in God's unfolding plan!
- Author BiographyJonathan Bernis is the president and CEO of Jewish Voice Ministries International. His weekly television show, Jewish Voice with Jonathan Bernis, is broadcast throughout the world. He has authored a number of popular books and is a frequent speaker at conferences and seminars throughout the USA and abroad. A leader in the Messianic Jewish Movement for over 30 years, Rabbi Bernis and his wife, Elisangela, live in Phoenix with their two daughters, Liel and Hannah.
- Author(s)Jonathan Bernis
- PublisherDestiny Image
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationShippensburg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDestiny Image
- Weight272 g
- Width141 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.