Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $83.05+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionA Random Walk in Science provides insight into the wit and intellect of the scientific mind through a blend of amusing and serious contributions written by and about scientists. The book records changing attitudes within science and mirrors the interactions of science with society. Some of the contributors include Lewis Carroll, Isaac Newton, Jonathan Swift, and James Clark Maxwell. This entertaining anthology covers Murphy's Law, the trial of Galileo, life on Earth, Gulliver's computer, and much more.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInstitute of Physics Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byE. Mendoza,Robert L. Weber
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.