All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
About this product
- DescriptionA Re-Appraisal of Kierkegaard provides the reader with a critical summation of Kierkegaard's basic existential insights into the problems and meanings of time and eternity as related to existence, kwledge and faith. Slaatte accentuates Kierkegaard's philosophy of time and destiny as related to daily existence, giving meaning and purpose to human life in the present tense of existence as related to the past and the future. Contents: KIERKEGAARD'S GENERAL INFLUENCE; Kierkegaard's Biographical Sketch, an Introduction; KIERKEGAARD'S PHILOSOPHICAL PERSPECTIVE; The Meaning of Existence; The Conscious Self; The Decisive Self; The Self-Transcendent Self; The Problem of Reason; Reason and the Reasoner; Reason and Human Existence; Reason and Philosophical Issues; The Basis of Ethics; The Trans-rational Perspective; The Re-motivated Person; The Re-oriented Existence; The Role of Paradox I; Backgrounds in Philosophy; Delineation of S.K.'s View; KIERKEGAARD'S RELIGIOUS IMPACT; The Role of Paradox II; Barth's View Compared; Tillich's View Compared; The Inception of Dialectical Theology; The Backdrop of Modern Thought; The Existential Implications; The Redemptive Doctrines; The Relevance to Eschatology; The Meaning of Time; The Meaning of Eternity.
- Author(s)Howard A. Slaatte
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication28/06/1995
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Weight376 g
- Width157 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.