All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionSanford Sternlicht reveals the influences of modern history and psychology on British drama; the allimportant influence of Irish dramatists like Wilde, Shaw, O'Casey, and Beckett; the significance of the Independent Theatre of J. T. Grein and the early Royal Court Theatre; the gay community's contribution to the British theater; the powerful, new feminist drama; and the British festival theater.
- Author BiographySanford Sternlicht teaches dramatic literature and theory in the Department of English at Syracuse University. He is the author of A Reader's Guide to Modern Irish Drama and A Reader's Guide to Modern American Drama.
- Author(s)Sanford Sternlicht
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication31/10/2004
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleReader's Guides to Literature
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.