All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis revised and expanded edition of Beidler and Barton's indispensable A Reader's Guide to the Novels of Louise Erdrich builds on the sellout success of the first edition. Every serious reader of Erdrich's fiction will want access to this comprehensive new edition, which includes valuable new material: completely updated with information on four new vels published since the first edition: The Last Report on the Miracles at Little No Horse , The Master Butchers Singing Club , Four Souls , and The Painted Drum ; easy-to-use genealogical charts for the various families; a map and geographical details about the settings for the vels; a detailed composite dictionary of characters (even including the mir characters); and, a glossary of all of the Ojibwe words, phrases, and sentences that Erdrich, an astoundingly versatile and energetic Native American author, uses in her paply of vels.
- Author BiographyPETER G. BEIDLER is Lucy G. Moses Distinguished Professor of English at Lehigh University. He lives in Easton, Pennsylvania. GAY BARTON is retired from the English faculty at Abilene Christian University in Abilene, Texas.
- Author(s)Gay Barton,Peter G. Beidler
- PublisherUniversity of Missouri Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2006
- SubjectFiction Companions
- Place of PublicationMissouri
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Missouri Press
- Content Notemap, 30 charts, bibliography, index
- Weight649 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edition Statement2nd New edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.