All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionIdeal for Hebrew students and pastors, A Reader's Hebrew Bible saves time and effort in studying the Hebrew Old Testament. By eliminating the need to look up definitions, the foottes allow the user to read the Hebrew and Aramaic text more quickly, focusing on parsing and grammatical issues. A Reader's Hebrew Bible offers the following features: - Complete text of the Hebrew and Aramaic Bible using the Leningrad Codex (minus critical apparatus) - Shaded Hebrew names that occur less than 100 times - Footted definitions of all Hebrew words occurring 100 times or less (twenty-five or less for Aramaic words) - Context-specific glosses - Stem-specific glossed definitions for verb forms (Qal, Piel, Hiphil, and so forth) - Ketib/Qere readings both ted in the text and differentiated appropriately - Marker ribbon Featuring a handsome Italian Duo-Tone(TM) binding, A Reader's Hebrew Bible is a practical, attractive, and surprisingly affordable resource.
- Author BiographyA. Philip Brown II (PhD, Bob Jones University) is associate professor of Bible and Theology at God's Bible School and College in Cincinnati, Ohio. He was the author for the 4th edition of Handbook of New Testament Greek, a publication for Bob Jones University. Bryan W. Smith (PhD, Bob Jones University) is Bible integration coordinator at Bob Jones University Press.
- Date of Publication15/02/2008
- LanguageEnglish & Hebrew
- FormatLeather / fine binding
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2008
- Weight1480 g
- Width183 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine53 mm
- Edited byA. Philip Brown,Bryan W. Smith
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.