All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Reading Course in Homeric Greek, Book One, Third Edition is a revised edition of the well-respected text by Frs. Schoder and Horrigan. This text provides an introduction to Ancient Greek language as found in the Greek of Homer. Covering 120 lessons, readings from Homer begin after the first 10 lessons in the book. Hor work, appendices, and vocabularies are included, along with review exercises for each chapter with answers.
- Author BiographyLeslie Collins Edwards (Ph.D. Cornell University) is a Lecturer of Classical Literature and Languages at the University of California, San Diego, with research interests in Greek literature and Greek education.
- Author(s)Raymond Victor Schoder,Vincent C. Horrigan
- PublisherFocus Publishing/R Pullins & Co
- Date of Publication01/12/2005
- LanguageEnglish & Greek, Ancient (to 1453)
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationMA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFocus Publishing/R Pullins & Co
- Weight1050 g
- Width4 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byLeslie Collins Edwards
Save on Other
- AU $4.06Trending at AU $7.20
- AU $14.95Trending at AU $15.52
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.23
- AU $15.84Trending at AU $20.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.