All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe spirit of James Conlly looms large in the pantheon of Irish historical figures. It is less well kwn that Conlly was a revolutionary Marxist committed to the destruction of capitalism. The 100th anniversary of the Easter Rising and Conlly's death gives socialists the world over the chance to relate to a new audience engaging with Conlly for the first time and to rediscover his unique contributions to the international socialist movement.
- Author(s)Sean Mitchell
- Date of Publication14/04/2016
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight51 g
- Width106 mm
- Height148 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.03Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.06
- AU $43.72Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.13
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.71
- AU $10.51Trending at AU $14.49
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $48.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.