All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $33.67
About this product
- DescriptionTells one red state American's story about what it's like to live in the blue states - one laugh-out-loud anecdote after another. This book discusses the Southern fixation on the Civil War, otherwise known as the War of Northern Aggression, obsession with church attendance, and affinity for chain restaurants.
- Author BiographyNancy French is a columnist for the Philadelphia Daily News (readership of 525,000), in which she addresses issues like politics, religion and culture with a light, humorous touch. Nancy also writes for the Philadelphia City Paper, a weekly alternative newspaper (readership of 460,000). For links to Nancy's articles and further information find her on the web at www.NancyFrench.com.
- Author(s)Nancy French
- Date of Publication31/12/1925
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCenter Street
- Out-of-print date06/11/2007
- Weight386 g
- Width147 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.