All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $41.94Trending at AU $81.96
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.30
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.11
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.15
- AU $56.16Trending at AU $56.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.32
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of essays from many of the world's preeminent drama education practitioners captures the challenges and struggles of teaching with honesty, humor, openness, and integrity. Collectively the authors possess some two hundred years of shared experience in the field, and each essay investigates the mistakes of best-intentions, the lack of awareness, and the omissions that pock all of our careers. The authors ask, and answer quite honestly, a series of difficult and reflexive questions: What obscured our understanding of our students' needs in a particular moment? What drove our professional expectations? And how has our practice changed as a result of those experiences? Modeled on reflective practice, this book will be an essential, everyday guide to the challenges of drama education.
- Author BiographyPeter Duffy, Ed.D., is head of the master of arts in teaching program in theatre education at the University of South Carolina.
- PublisherIntellect Books
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIntellect Books
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byPeter Duffy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.