All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $36.83Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
About this product
- DescriptionHow might humanity experience ultimate reality as intimately related to us, as liberating us individually and corporately from disorder, and as empowering our personal self-integration? With this question in mind, this work reexamines the images and concepts of Christian doctrinal tradition which - under the rubric of the doctrine of the atonement - have historically promoted this experience. The extended constructive essay which concludes the book makes extensive and foundational - though t uncritical - use of Whiteheadian process-relational thought to provide new ontological grounding to Christian images and concepts of atonement.
- Author(s)David L Wheeler
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/1990
- Series TitleAmerican University Studies, Series 7: Theology & Religion
- Series Part/Volume Number54
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1989
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight480 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.