All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis fascinating and inventive book surveys the UDL research field in comprehensive detail while pointing in imaginative and necessary ways to crucial research undertakings yet to come. In recent years there has been heightened interest in <b>Universal Design for Learning</b> (UDL), particularly within the worlds of education policy and practice. As a framework that reduces barriers and maximizes learning opportunities for all students, UDL provides a powerful and comprehensive answer to the growing call for more personalized curricular materials that can accommodate the full diversity of learners and teachers within the education system. This book considers the major research areas that underlie UDL and call out for further exploration in the years ahead. Each of the book s six chapters includes a groundbreaking article that is centrally related to the larger UDL project, along with reflections on that article by contemporary researchers. As David H. Rose tes in his afterword, the authors of this collection have set out to do more than revitalize and illuminate the foundations of UDL. They have set out also to prepare the field to set the context for the kind of research that needs to come w.
- Author Biography<b>Gabrielle Rappolt-Schlichtmann</b>, <b>Samantha G. Daley</b>, and <b>L. Todd Rose</b> work at CAST, the Center for Applied Special Technology.
- PublisherHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/06/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byGabrielle Rappolt-Schlichtmann,L. Todd Rose,Samantha G. Daley
- Foreword byChris Dede
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.