All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $30.03
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the inaugural volume of the new series: Critical Issues in Psychiatry: An Educational Series for Residents and Clinicians. It is an appropriate beginning, for this book represents a milestone in the evolution of psychiatric education. For the first time, there will w be a single place where one can find a compre- hensive collection of educational goals and objectives to define the broad spectrum of kwledge and skills essential for general and child psychiatry. This collection does t represent the bias of a single educator or program. Rather, it consists of a consensually validated ranking of relative importance for each educational goal and objective as determined by a large and international sampling of ex- perienced psychiatric educators, as well as an editorial board with some of the most distinguished names in psychiatric education. It is even possible to tell at a glance whether the ranked level of importance is the same or different within several national groups, for example Canadians vs. Americans. This book is intended for all students of psychiatry. It is particularly valuable to residents in training, but equally so for experienced clinicians preparing for Board examination or simply attending to the process of continuing education and intellectual renewal. While it might well be used by an institution to delineate the dimensions of a training program in psychiatry, it is intended primarily for the self-evaluation and self-monitoring of one's growth as a psychiatrist.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/1979
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleCritical Issues in Psychiatry
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight507 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byM. Thompson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1979
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.