All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $33.09
About this product
- DescriptionDr. Anne Witt has developed an effective tool to encourage the mastery of common rhythms for today's band student. Based on Igor Hudadoff's A Rhythm a Day, Witt's method targets the specific rhythmic problems and focuses on learning isolated rhythmic examples with 52 rhythm units in unison using major and mir scales. No band musician's folder should be without this invaluable resource!
- Author(s)Anne C Witt
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/2001
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Weight120 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.