All listings for this product
Save on Other
- AU $34.92Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.99Trending at AU $21.34
- AU $19.93Trending at AU $30.33
- AU $5.61Trending at AU $8.02
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $16.29
- AU $34.61Trending at AU $49.85
About this product
- DescriptionAny future biographical work on Richard Wright will find this bibliography a necessity; academic or public libraries supporting a program of black culture will find it invaluable; and it belongs in any library supporting American literature studies. Richard Wright has truly been well served. Choice The most comprehensive bibliography ever compiled for an American writer, this book contains 13,117 antated items pertaining to Richard Wright. It includes almost all published mentions of the author or his work in every language in which those mentions appear. Sources listed include books, articles, reviews, tes, news items, publishers' catalogs, promotional materials, book jackets, dissertations and theses, encyclopedias, biographical dictionaries, handbooks and study guides, library reports, best seller charts, the Index Translationum, playbills and advertisements, editorials, radio transcripts, and published letters and interviews. The bibliography is arranged chrologically by year. Each entry includes bibliographical information, an antation by the authors, and information about all reprintings, partial or full. The index is unusually complete and contains the titles of Wright's works, real and fictional characters in the works, entries relating to significant places and events in the author's life, important literary termilogy, and much additional information.
- Author BiographyKENETH KINNAMON is Ethel Pumphrey Stephens Professor of English and Chairman of the English Department at the University of Arkansas, Fayetteville. son /f Joseph re /f Michel ner /f Craig
- Date of Publication13/01/1988
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Series TitleBibliographies & Indexes in Afro-American & African Studies
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 19.
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1629 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine60 mm
- Edited byCraig Hansen Werner,Craig Werner,Joseph Benson,Keneth Kinnamon,Michel Fabre
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.