All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere's the first big book of the Boondocks, more than four years and 800 strips of one of the most influential, controversial and scathingly funny comics ever to run in a daily newspaper. There is w a TV cartoon version of the book that is heralded as the new Simpsons. With bodacious wit, in just a few panels, each day Aaron serves up - and sends up - life in America through the eyes of two African American kids who are full of attitude, intelligence and rebellion. Each time I read the strip, I laugh.' - Michael Moore.'
- Author BiographyAARON MCGRUDER is the creator of The Boondocks. He lives in Los Angeles, California. The Boondocks made its print debut in 1997 in The Diamondback, student newspaper at the University of Maryland, and now appears daily in more than 250 newspapers around the country and online at www.boondocks.net.
- Author(s)Aaron McGruder
- PublisherThree Rivers Press
- Date of Publication04/01/2005
- SubjectCartoons & Comic Strips
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThree Rivers Press
- Content Note1
- Weight944 g
- Width215 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Foreword byMichael Moore
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $33.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.