Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $30.79
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.46
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.93
- AU $18.21Trending at AU $22.12
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.05
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.71
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.10
About this product
- DescriptionGiselle Whitloch has time for love. As a college grad, she's on track to land her dream Wall Street job. Her great grandmother's ring gives her strength to pursue her goal. When she doesn't get the job, she flees to the Crystal Creek Ranch to regain her courage to step back into her job hunting mode. Niccolo di Saluzzo has been searching for the ring that will save his family--the ring that disappeared from his family's possessions one hundred years ago. He will pursue the ring even if he has to follow the one woman he can never love to an isolated ranch in Crystal Creek, Colorado. Even if pursing this woman costs him his life. Niccolo and Giselle battle over ownership of the ring in a fight that takes them from New York City to Crystal Creek, Colorado, to the Balearic Island of Mallorca, to the pinnacle of love both must deny. But the final battle is waged when they meet the man who plans to destroy them both--all for the possession of a ring with a powerful secret.
- Author BiographyLaura Haley-McNeil received degrees in Spanish and German from Metropolitan State College of Denver. She taught Spanish in the public school system, and then worked in the Western History Department of the Denver Public Library translating the correspondence of Bishop Joseph Machebeuf. After moving to San Diego, she worked as the accountant for a Christian television station, then transferred to Hardin, Montana, and performed technical production for the television station there. She returned to Denver and supervised accounting departments for a title company and a stock brokerage and clearing firm. During this time, she renovated homes, bought and managed several residential properties and obtained a real estate license. She has also worked as the property manager overseeing five business office complexes and producing the company newsletter and marketing material. She is an accomplished ballet dancer having studied and performed in that area for more than twenty years and has studied piano for over forty years. Musical studies also include violin and organ. She has been on the board of directors of two Colorado orchestras and is a member of the American Liszt Society. Several of her short stories have been published in national magazines and has had book reviews published in Book Lover's Magazine. Her current writing endeavors are focused on the novel.
- Author(s)Larua Haley-McNeil
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication27/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight526 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.