Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.21
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in 1915, these seven stories exemplify the beautiful, but arid and treacherous area that forms part of the Kalahari Desert in South Africa and Namibia (then South-West Africa). Most of these stories were written on the veldt; at odd times, in out- of-the-way prospecting camps, or in the wilds of the Kalahari Desert. They bring us reminiscences of a long-forgotten era and of a variety of fascinating characters and dangerous animals that roamed this area.
- Author(s)Frederick Cornell
- Date of Publication20/01/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.