All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPeril and strife strike on a double front for Hor Harrington and company. After a brutal attack on the Manticoran home system, Hor Harrington and the Star Kingdom she serves battle back against a new, techlogically powerful, and utterly nefarious enemy. And as if that weren't task eugh, Hor must also face down a centuries-old nemesis in the crumbling, but still mighty, Solarian League.
- Author BiographyWith over seven million copies of his books in print and seventeen titles on the <i>New York Times</i> bestseller list, David Weber is the science fiction publishing phenomenon of the new millennium. In the hugely popular Honor Harrington series, the spirit of C.S. Forester's Horatio Hornblower and Patrick O'Brian's <i>Master and Commander </i>lives on--into the galactic future. Books in the Honor Harrington and Honoverse series have appeared on fourteen best seller lists, including those of <i>The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times</i>, and <i>USA Today.</i> While Weber is best known for his spirited, modern-minded space operas, he is also the creator of the Oath of Swords fantasy series and the Dahak saga, a science fiction and fantasy hybrid. Weber is has also engaged in a steady stream of bestselling collaborations including his Starfire Series with Steve White, which produced the <i>New York Times </i>bestseller <i>The Shiva Option</i> among others<i>. </i>Weber's collaboration with alternate history master Eric Flint led to the bestselling <i>1634: The Baltic War, </i>and his planetary adventure novels with military science fiction ace and multiple national best-seller John Ringo includes the blockbusters <i>March to the Stars </i>and<i> We Few. </i>Finally, Weber's teaming with Linda Evans produced the bestselling<i></i>Multiverse series. David Weber makes his home in South Carolina with his wife and children.
- Author(s)David Weber
- PublisherBaen Books
- Date of Publication19/02/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationRiverdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaen Books
- Weight522 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine33 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.