All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b>STIRRING UP TROUBLE</b><i>Swflake, Vermont, is kwn for its skiing in winter and its soup all year round, thanks to Lucky Jamieson s By the Spoonful. Autumn brings golden leaves, pumpkin rice soup, the annual Harvest Festival and murder.</i> Lucky s soup shop is busier than usual this October, with groups of itinerant travelers in town to work the Harvest Festival. One newcomer seems to take a particular interest in Lucky s young waitress, Janie, spying on her from across the street. Is the stranger stalking Janie? After an unidentified man is found murdered in a van by the side of the road, simmering suspicions about the travelers are brought to a boil. But when Janie is put in harm s way, Lucky must join forces with the travelers to turn up the heat on a killer <b>Recipes included!</b>
- Author Biography<b>Connie Archer</b>is the author of the Soup Lover's Mystery series set in Snowflake, Vermont.<i>Spoonful of Murder</i>, the first in this series, is now a national bestseller. Connie was born and raised in New England and now lives on the other coast.
- Author(s)Connie Archer
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleSoup Lover's Mystery
- Series Part/Volume Number03
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintBerkley Publishing Corporation,U.S.
- Weight145 g
- Width137 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.35
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.