All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $21.24
- AU $43.44Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $73.39
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe idea that you need a new life to become a better version of yourself is one of the heaviest untruths we carry in our minds. A makeover that reconstructs your mind, heart, and soul is the remedy that unlocks our hidden beauty and inner strength. Throughout this 30 day Royal Makeover, the pages of this book function as a reservoir of hope profusely pouring insight that inspires those on this journey to just be -- to simply live in the royalty they were wonderfully created for. You will laugh, cry, confront, conquer, reconcile, forgive, and release. Some days will be easier than others, but at the end, the distance that separates you from your old self will be ticeable, and that's the prize that makes the journey worthwhile.
- Author BiographyShanicka Vail House has a huge heart for youth and young adults, but in that has a strong passion for young girls and women. From that passion came the inception of be.UteeQUEEN, a mentorship program under the umbrella of ANCHOREDroyalty, whose purpose is to teach and train young girls and women how to discover the royalty they were created in. The be.UteeQUEENS, worldwide, live by a golden rule: never let your crown fall. On June 1, 2014 Shanicka released her first children's book geared towards young girls entitled, The i Inside of ME. This is a book of affirmations that connects each Princess with the greatness inside of her. Shanicka is humbled to serve and assist others in many different capacities. She prays that these books will be tools in the hand of every reader, used to groom each of them into greater servants with a willingness to aid in building others and ultimately building The Kingdom!
- Author(s)Shanicka Vail House
- Date of Publication20/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Foreword byDanielle Murphy,Gail Roberts House
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.