All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith this Bible study, a companion book to A Sacred Sorrow (9781576836675, sold separately), you and your small group can fully grasp the importance of voicing your heart's joys and pains to the Father. Job, David, Jeremiah, and Jesus Himself understood the necessity of lament.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL CARD is an award-winning musician, performing artist, and songwriter. His many songs include El Shaddai and Immanuel. He has also written numerous books, including A Violent Grace, The Parable of Joy, and A Fragile Stone. A graduate of Western Kentucky University with a bachelor's and master's degree in biblical studies, Card is currently at work on a Ph.D. in classical literature. Michael lives in Tennessee with his wife and four children.
- Author(s)Michael Card
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.