All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $31.80
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.89
About this product
- DescriptionA salute to life is a commemorative book horing the thousands of lives that were, and continue to be, impacted by the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001.
- Author BiographySandy Morgan is an author, trainer and entrepreneur devoted to helping small business owners develop their companies to their fullest potential. She is dedicated to simplifying the complexities of owning a company so that the owners can concentrate more on their passion that started the business than on the essentials of running a business. Almost Anything LLC originated through years of direct corporate and small business experience along with a desire to promote a continuing entrepreneurial spirit in the small business community. Sandy has over 30 years of sales, marketing, secretarial and bookkeeping experience in a variety of industrial and retail industries and is the owner of two businesses. Her desire is to nurture and support the small business community through professional, thorough, and practical administrative and bookkeeping services delivered in a trusting, friendly and efficient manner. Her purpose is to help businesses succeed through dedicated, enthusiastic and skilled services, making a positive contribution to the growth and function of her customers and their impact on the surrounding community. She helps companies identify their strengths and weaknesses and streamline their daily activities into processes that save them time, allowing them to become more productive, proficient and most importantly, profitable. Examples of her services include bookkeeping, letter writing, data entry, website design and review, trade show arrangements, software training, strategic sales and marketing planning, and a full company review, to name only a few. What sets her apart is her wide variety of expertise, her detailed organizational strengths and her ability to bill clients on a per minute or packaged price basis, making her services affordable. Her passions of writing poetry, press releases, procedures and promotional pieces enhance her ability to help her customers become productive, proficient and most importantly, profitable.
- Author(s)Sandy Morgan
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight41 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.