All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearners are first taught how to draw the letters. Learning and teaching is also helpled by the humorous presentation of the letters in the form of animals figures. The next step is to add vowel to the consonants, and then to teach joint [compound] consonants. Finally words and sentences are formed.
- Author(s)Elena Jessup,Warwick Jessup
- PublisherMotilal Banarsidass,
- Date of Publication30/03/2012
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Place of PublicationDelhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintMotilal Banarsidass,
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.